Thursday, October 2, 2008

THE ORANGE TRAIN

What is this orange train? (I have found the answer to my question thanks to trainshoppe.com. This was originally issued in 1957, even though I got one in 1964.)
I know it’s a Lionel Train but outside of that I can’t seem to find any information on it. (Well, I had spoken to several people who didn't remember an orange Lionel train, but after looking on the Internet I found out that these were not only in orange, but green and blue.)


Well this one is orange. (And now that I finally found out that my orange train is not really that rare after all I could of deleted this post, but what the heck, the pictures are up there anyway. Besides, this was a fun part of my childhood. I love these trains.) I keep running across this model of train in silver and red, but not orange. (That was up until a few minutes ago. The orange train will return in a better post soon.)

No comments: