Wednesday, October 29, 2008

RANDOM STUFF PART TWO

More random stuff! Like this Beatles Tray! Who didn’t have one? You had to be a big fan to buy all this stuff during the height of Beatlemania. There was shampoo, shoe strings, you name it!

Now here’s a useful item. The music for Jungle Fever. If you heard this gem in the 70’s or even know what I’m talking about you’ll get the joke. It includes the lyrics: “No, no, no, aye, aye, aye, si, si, si,” (hint: it’s someone having sex in Spanish)


I know, I know, these comics came out in the 90’s. However the show is from the 60’s. I like to call these the ‘Oversexed’ Lost in Space comics. It’s the way some guys saw Judy and Penny. I don’t know, but I don’t remember the show being that sexy!



What can I say about this? It’s something I had to have. So what does music from outer space sound like? Static?



No comments: