Wednesday, November 19, 2008

THE LAST POST

So this is how it ends. Perhaps in the future I can re-launch my old collectibles web-site, but for now, all this stuff ends back up in storage. NOSTALGIA BARN was just a little experiment to see if anybody out there is still interested in talking about some of this stuff. I tried promoting this blog as much as I could and the few that saw it had no interest in it – so I lay it to rest. No point in continuing to blog if no one is reading it.

Thanks to those that did give it a try. I’m leaving this up for a while so if you are reading this leave a comment; it’s time to click those ruby slippers together and go home.

What a groovy time it was.

Take care, and don’t forget the past, for in it lie the lessons for a better future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up the ship! There are still a lot of people who care about these topics.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for not discovering this site until now. Even though the site is closed I want to thank you for brining some fond memories.